Our annual Picnic/May Advancement/Tiger Graduation has been set for Saturday, May 17, at Fontana Nature Preserve in Hazleton. We will be in the open-air pavilion across the river and up by the playground.
Our tentative schedule is as follows:
- Pavilion Reserved from 3-9 PM
- Begin arriving anytime after 2 pm
- Compass and Fishing begin after 2 pm
- Charcoal starts around 4 pm
- Dinner starts between 5 & 5:30 pm
- Advancements/Tiger Graduation follows dinner
- End by around 7:30
The Pack will provide the main meal – hot dogs on the grill – drinks, and paper goods/plates. Each den is asked to contribute a dish to round-out the pot-luck meal. If you have any questions, please contact your Den Leader.
Hope to see you all there!